Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Craft-room Challenge Coming - DT Call !

Great news to us challenge freaks: new challenge blog is coming and there's a DT call right now:
Take our Logo I've been blogging nearly three years now, maybe some celebration on August coming...
never thought this could take all of my time (and money) but gives so much... friends all over the world (thank you / hugs, especially for Zoe, my ex team mate, for this hint).
Great new things and techniques coming all the time... and I'd like to try them all. So my style varies from cuties to shabby vintages.
Here's some cards I've showed earlier here, which I like to present again as three of my favourite ones!
 This is from 2010, I enjoyed doing this, I like frogs!!! (image Penny Black).
 I've made these simple nature cards a lot, and they are always so popular, maybe never showed this one!
Like to get ink to my fingers...
Ok this one is from nature too, but this was very important work for me. This was very flow moment.
If you roll my blog sites, you'll find very different works!

The sponsor for this challenge is Craft-Room have you been there yet? The shelves are stocked with lots of goodies and new lines are being introduced all the time.
This DT call remains open until Sunday 22nd May, good luck;-))m

Kaikkea pitää kokeilla, sanoi sammakko kun hyppäsi kaivoon;-))m

6 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Beautiful examples that typify your style and flair. Thank you for entering and GOOD LUCK XOXO Zoe

Pitsihame said...

Sammakkokortti on mainio! Huumorintajuiselle poikamiehelle onnen omiaan:))

Maisemakortista tykkään myös erityisesti - on aina ajankohtainen ja sopii monelle erilaisiin tilaisuuksiin!

Upeita kortteja ovat kaikki:))

Pitsihame said...

Miksi tuo blogger osasi kirjoittaa kommenttiini "Arja"???
Kuinkahan nyt käy?

Pitsihame said...

Mahdottoman upea on tuo maisemakorttti ja Sakukortti on valloittava!!!

craft-roomjulia said...

You have some wonderful examples on show. Thank you for entering and we wish you the very best of luck.
Julia x

Kim B said...

Those are great examples of your work! I am trying to sign up to follow your blog but it wont let me; I will be checking back to sign up and follow. Hugs, Kim