Thursday, September 12, 2013

Soittajatyttö

Hei, kiirettä pitää, pikainen postaus tässä ennen lähtöä Lahden satamaan, jossa Jazztori on evakossa.
(  Lahden torilla on kaivaukset meneillään.)
Illan pääsolisti on Laura Voutilainen, no muutaman kerran on jo tullut  hänet nähtyä; ei niin jatsia, mutta viihdettä.
 Hi How time flies, so busy! Hope to have some time at the weekend to pop in your blogs and my DT comments, too. Tonight I'm going to Jazz Festival. Lots of music and food and friends...
Stamp: Bildmålarna
Mediums: Flexmarkers, Liquid Pearls; white paint
Papers: Pion design
Flowers WOC
Linen ribbon, lace, MS butterflies (embossed), feather
Challenges:
 http://cardsundmore-challengeblog.blogspot.fi/
 http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.fi/
 http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/stamp-challenge.html
 http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.fi/
Kortti: 227/13

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! Love the layout and the colors. Thanks for playing with us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week. Have a blessed day!
Hugs,
Jill

chriscesar said...

Wow it is such a wonderful card, I love the stamp and how you arranged the background!

brenda said...

Hello Mervi,

I can see I have missed one or two posts, I am so sorry but I am having problems with Blogger and my dashboard not showing me updates.

You have created a very pretty card here.

B x

Catherine said...

This is so adorable Mervi ! Love the soft vintage colours... Enjoy your evening Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Fabiola said...

adorable et charmante, biz

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Hi Mervi...I love your card and the details, pretty emebllies and noce coloring, beautiful image too and loving the color combo, wow, awesome card! Thank you for playing along with us at Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge and we hope to see you again soon. Mervi, I would also love to invite you to my blog giveaway to win some goodies so do drop by. Good Luck :)
Hugs,
Asmah
[Lady Anne's Challenges DT Member]
[Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]
[Qinaahana Giveaway]

Unknown said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs this challenge.

Lisa xo