Pages

▼

Saturday, March 09, 2013

I'm in Heaven!

Hei! Ajastettu lähetys, minä olen taivaassa, nimittäin Leimailutaivaassa! Hip hip hurraa kortti kertonee päivän tunnelmat!
 Hi! I'm in heaven, crafting and stampin heaven; "Leimailutaivas" craft fair today! Hooray!
 Vähän herkkuja kotiinjääneille, olkaa hyvä virtuaalisesti! Hauskaa viikonloppua!
Some rasberry whoopies for you too! Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Mervi, crafting and cake my two favourites - hope you have a good time and love the card today it is so pretty x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful,gorgeous image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute image! FABulous design.
    LOve it..
    Chrissyxx
    LOve your cakes too.
    Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Mervi. Love the image! And the cakes look delicious!!
    Hope you had lots of fun at the craft fair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so pretty Mervi ! The image is really funny ! And your whoopies look fantastic ! May I come for tea ??? Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos käynnistä, olen iloinen, jos jätät minulle viestin!
Thank you, I'm so happy if you leave me a comment!
Welcome again;-))mervi