Pages

▼

Friday, November 01, 2013

Vauvalle

Hei, sateista marraskuun alkua! Vauvakortti piti tehdä uudella leimasimellani.
Kaikkea kivaa muutakin posti on tuonut, kun vaan ehtisi kokeilemaan.
 Hello, it's raining and so cloudy. I got this stamp yesterday and some more goodies too. I rarely have done baby cards, but have to try to do now some.
Stamp: Impression Obsession ( Baby Shoes, E6117)
Ink: Versafine (satin red) + clear embossing
Mediums: Distress Inks; Cosmic Shimmer clear UTEE (heart and the edges and swirls), clear rock candy ( on the flowers)
Designer paper: Heartfelt Creations
Beautiful text inside on Spellbinders die cut.
Favourite technique (embossing): Impression Obsession
Sketch: Sketch Saturday
Sparkles: Cute Card Thursday
Anything: Crafty Girls
and Simon Says Wednesday
Kortti: 304/13

10 comments:

  1. Pretty card! I love the layout, the colors and the gorgeous heart! :) Such a cute baby card! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Mervi, have a good weekend x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Mervi. The stamp is gorgeous.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable Mervi ! I love the delicious image ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little pair of baby shoes looks adorable! It's a great image for a baby card, boy or girl, it's just a matter of choice of color. It's a really sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Great IO stamp. And love the flowers too! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! This is Such a Sweet Card!! I LOVE the image and the Fun design!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful baby card! Thanks for playing the Impression Obsession Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos käynnistä, olen iloinen, jos jätät minulle viestin!
Thank you, I'm so happy if you leave me a comment!
Welcome again;-))mervi