Pages

▼

Sunday, September 06, 2026

Trees warm hugs - with Thanks

 Tervetuloa syyskuu, olisin kyllä halunnut viettää vielä kesää! No, kiva vesijumppa alkoi ja syysmarkkinakausi.

Syyskuun We Love Stamping korttihaasteessa halutaan nähdä leimattuja "puita / lehtiä".

Hello September, though I'd like to continue the summer. Anyway had the first warm water gym. 

We Love Stamping September Challenge theme is "Trees / Leaves"!
 Remember that stamping is in focus, please read the rules from the original blog, we have some great prizes again.

DT card Info:
Stamp: The Picket Fence Studios
Sentiment: Korttipaja FI says Warm hugs
Inks: Archival Ink Green; Distress Ink; Versa Fine Black Ink

Want to see more cards - Follow me @ instagram/mervi.leikas 💗


Kiitos käynnistä ja kommenteistasi!

Kortit ovat myynnissä ja tilauksesta teen ne uniikit kortit!

( leikkaan @ gmail.com ) Instagramia päivitän useammin, tervetuloa ( @ mervi.leikas ).

2 prizes, $30 store voucher from Taylored Expressions and Penny Black stamp set and stencil from Buddly Crafts (photo's not to scale).





Warm hugs and thank you all for supporting me and my blog LEIKKAAN KORTIT
over these 18 years ! Over 3 milllion visitors when I last looked!
We had a party last weekend!

Kiitos kaikille seuraajille ja lämmin halaus, viikonloppuna juhlittiin 18 v. blogiani!
Blogissa yli 3 MILJOONAA KÄVIJÄÄ, KIITOS  ja kakkua kaikille 💖




11 comments:

  1. Clever way to use the tree stamp Mervi.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hienon hieno tuo metsäkortti! Onnittelut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love this Mervi, just like looking up at the sky through a stand of trees, brilliant card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your blog!
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card with this stamp. It always makes my head spin when you use it lol! Very nice cake too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a lovely stamp Mervi as though looking up into tree canopy..a brilliant card. Congratulations on 18 years of your blog..that's a long time and worth a celebration. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the feeling you get of lying on the grass and looking up through the trees. It's a lovely card. Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the illusion this creates Mervi. Brilliant card. Congratulations on your 18 years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and image and that cake looks good enough to eat😁

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a clever way to showcase the trees!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the feeling of looking upwards in between the trees of the forest, in your card. Congratulations on blogging for 18 years and the 3million views, quite an achievement. x

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos käynnistä, olen iloinen, jos jätät minulle viestin!
Thank you, I'm so happy if you leave me a comment!
Welcome again;-))mervi