Saturday, September 23, 2017

Fruit Fairy

Hauskaa lauantaita, tervetuloa  Allsorts haasteen pariin! Siivekkäitä olentoja nähdään tämän viikon haasteessa. Mallikortissani on syksyinen hedelmäkeiju!

Hi; Happy Saturday, it's time for a new Allsorts Challenge! "Things with wings" is our theme this week. Here's my autumnal fruit Fairy, a birthday card!
DT Card Info:
Stamp: Penny Black
Memento Black Ink; colouring with Promarkers
Diecuts: Mama Elephant

Challenges:
Deep Ocean Challenge 
Delicious Doodles 
I love ProMarkers
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge

Thank You;-))m

 Please head over to Allsorts Challenge for all the details and prizes of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

9 comments:

brenda said...

It's a real cutie image Mervi and pretty choice of soft colours, many thanks for a super make for my wings theme this week.

B x

Ellibelle said...

How I love this image!! I can't believe I don't have it yet! Beautiful card, such pretty colors and loving the sketch!

Kathleen said...

A super image, beautifully coloured and a really lovely design.
Hope you are well soon.

Kath x

Wendy L said...

So cute Mervi, sweet card, xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card cute image . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers My Blog As I do Rodos

enkulin käsityöt said...

Suloisuuden huippu.

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card adorable image Mervi. As pretty as a peach x

fabiola jaques said...

C'est trop adorable Mervi, biz

Sue Hickey said...

Hi and welcome to our Challenge this month.Thank you for sharing your project with us good luck with your entry hope to see you again soon hugs Sue DT xx
http://deliciousdoodleschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/