Saturday, September 23, 2017

Fruit Fairy

Hauskaa lauantaita, tervetuloa  Allsorts haasteen pariin! Siivekkäitä olentoja nähdään tämän viikon haasteessa. Mallikortissani on syksyinen hedelmäkeiju!

Hi; Happy Saturday, it's time for a new Allsorts Challenge! "Things with wings" is our theme this week. Here's my autumnal fruit Fairy, a birthday card!
DT Card Info:
Stamp: Penny Black
Memento Black Ink; colouring with Promarkers
Diecuts: Mama Elephant

Challenges:
Deep Ocean Challenge 
Delicious Doodles 
I love ProMarkers
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge

Thank You;-))m

 Please head over to Allsorts Challenge for all the details and prizes of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

8 comments:

brenda said...

It's a real cutie image Mervi and pretty choice of soft colours, many thanks for a super make for my wings theme this week.

B x

Ellibelle said...

How I love this image!! I can't believe I don't have it yet! Beautiful card, such pretty colors and loving the sketch!

Kathleen said...

A super image, beautifully coloured and a really lovely design.
Hope you are well soon.

Kath x

Wendy L said...

So cute Mervi, sweet card, xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card cute image . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers My Blog As I do Rodos

enkulin käsityöt said...

Suloisuuden huippu.

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card adorable image Mervi. As pretty as a peach x

Fabiola said...

C'est trop adorable Mervi, biz