Sunday, February 26, 2012

For him!

Pitsiä miehelle, miksei, vintage kortti Mo'n kuvalla! Valokuvakulmat ja BG paprut, huipputyypille!
Ja nyt ulos, aivan ihana ilma!
 Lace for a man, why not. In this vintage card I made with Mo Manning's image, coloured with ProMarkers, there's some lace! Tag says "You are the top"!
Papers are Basic Grey's - I have saved them for a long! Recycled kraft paper from magazine covers. There's old photo corners, black gems, hemp twine. I stamped some text around the image (versafine vintage sepia). And used some Spellbinders dies, too.
Beautiful wheather, sun is shining, a great day for winter sports, I'll go for a walk!
Challenges:
http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/
http://wagsnwhiskersrubberstamps.blogspot.com/
http://ssdschallenge.blogspot.com/
 http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/
http://sugarcreekhollow.blogspot.com/
photo inspiration here
Thanks for your visits and comments;-))m
kortti 55/12
 Just Say No - PLEASE!!!!
It's very hard to leave a comment if you use word verification, so please change it to comment moderation,
it's just a easy to do and you can control your messages even better,thanks;-))m
Hei! Jättäisin mielelläni kommentteja blogeihin, mutta tuo bloggerin uusi sanavahvistus systeemi on aivan järjetön! Pieni vaihto asetuksiin ja voit kontrolloida paremmin saamiasi viestejä - helpotat huomattavasti lukijoiden aikaa ja vaivaa, kiitos;-))m

16 comments:

Anitta said...

Aivan mahtava kortti. Tykkään tosi paljon. Ihana on tuo kuva!!!

Dawn said...

Great card! I do love that image!
Thanks for playing in the Recycle Something Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Catherine said...

What a fantastic card Mervi ! The image is really great and I do love your papers ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Payne Holler Cards said...

love your vintage! and that lace somehow fits hims perfectly! great photo inspiration!!
thanks so much for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!

Elaine L. said...

Great vintage look...perfect for a man's card! Love the script around the image! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Pat said...

I would never have thought about lace for a man's card...but this definitely works! Such a fabulous "vintage" card! And what gorgeous coloring!! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's fun challenge at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Svetlana - Chili_Ri said...

Todella tyylikäs kortti! Ihana kuva!

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous Mervi, what a fab image too.
luv
Debby

Maria said...

This is fab Mervi, I love the image and vintage style! Maria x

Iulia said...

Wowzers! This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the vintage look, I know how hard this is to achieve, well at least for me:) And I always admire those who can! Also love the layout and your coloring! Great job!
Glad you could share it with us at Mo's this week!

Hugs, Iulia

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Hi Mervi,

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comments - I really appreciate them. I really love your masculine card - everything about it is so fabulous!

Jocelyn
Instead of Ironing Blogspot

Dorcas said...

What a great card! Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week. :)
Hugs,
Dorcas
ps) I have no strings attached candy on my blog if you'd like to check it out. :)

pss) I totally hear ya on the word verification! Very frustrating!!

Debbie said...

Ohh fabulous card and great image. :)
Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad challenge this week. :)

Debbiex

Karen Letchworth said...

I love your card. It reminds me of the old TV show called Laurel & Hardy. You did a great job on this card. I would like to invite you by my blog and would love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and if you don't mind, I'd also like your permission to follow your blog as well. I love to make new blogging friends and get inspired by other crafters. I hope you will visit and follow me, and I will do the same if it's OK with you!
Blessings,
karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Crafty Math Chick said...

I think the lace blends in nicely with that pretty patterned paper! Thanks for playing along with WnW!

Unknown said...

Great Card. I think the lace looks great! Thanks for playing along with us this week at SSDS!

Shelli, DT