Friday, January 19, 2018

2 Cards Just for You

Yesterday I had a totally "Panda Day" - I forgot to post my mid month reminder about Penny Black and more Challenge "Something new".
A bit late but here it is. I used new stamps I got as Christmas present, (thanks)!

DT Card info:
Using Penny Black 30-424 Just for You, 51-299 Heart Bow and 80-011 Beau Jardin
Colouring with Prima watercolour pencils
Peek-a-poo-trio diecut from mftstamps (die-namics) I have had it a long time, but used it the first time! Ok, I made two cards again!
Challenges:
Creative Inspirations 
Deep Ocean Challenge 
Simon Says Stamp


Muistutus Penny Black and more tammikuun haasteesta, "jotain uutta" . Malliksi tein pari ystävänpäiväkorttia, joululahjaksi saamillani leimasimilla.

Kiitos käynnistä! Thank you for your visit;-))m

14 comments:

Sirpa said...

Ihanat kortit ja ihanat värit.

Leanne Harris said...

Lovely cute little images Mervi and I love your colour theme xxxx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Ihana sommittelu! Minusta pienten leima- ja muiden kuvien käyttö korteissa on kovin vaikeaa, joten kiitos inspiraatiosta.

enkulin käsityöt said...

Suloiset värit ja ihana kortti.

Rene said...

Super cute! Love the design! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene

Kathleen said...

Super card Mervi, a great design showing a fabulous way to use small stamps, great papers too.

Kath x

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--love the design of your card! Such cute images & die cuts!

Linby said...

What a great design, I love those smaller stamps in the circles.

Pia S said...

I like the layout of these cards, suitable for smaller stamps, with plenty of possibilities to vary colors and images for different looks.

Tracy said...

These are so cute and I love the design you did too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

susiestacey said...

Lovely cards sweet little stamps. You are doing well at getting your card stocks up xx

Anonymous said...

aw, cute! such adorable images and so nicely framed in the trio die with very pretty papers!

Virginia L. said...

Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Add a Sentiment” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Fabiola said...

Très jolie idée, très beau resulta! Biz