Saturday, May 18, 2024

Huge Birthday Party at Allsorts!

 Tervetuloa juhlimaan jo 15- vuotiasta Allsorts haastetta ! Pöydässä on tietysti herkut viimeisen päälle, ihan huiput palkinnot, joita on 15 kpl.

Welcome to the 15th Birthday Party at Allsorts Challenge! A special Birthday deserves special prizes and we are so excited that our friends at AALL and Create really wanted to be involved and have donated a huge bundle of their products, stamps, stencils, ephemera and washi tape which will be spilt randomly between 15 very lucky winners.

                    
Our Challenges are Always Anything goes and this week's option is "Birthday"!
Here's my sample card, a new stamp I bought a while ago and it took a time to colour it!

Using AALL and Create Barking Mad Rockers (1122);
colouring with Promarkers, Versafine Black Ink, clear ep;
some musical die cuts and sentiment "Congrats".

Challenges: Crafty Catz  / Creative Fingers / C.R.A.F.T. / Creative Inspiration /
                   
Little Red Wagon / Simon Says Stamp

Kiitos käynnistä ja viesteistä. Thank you for coming;-))m

Please head over to
Allsorts Challenge for all the details and prizes of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.





******
Remember to enter at We Love Stamping May Card Challenge,
with theme "Vintage/ AG", remember to use stamp in focus!




14 comments:

Sarn said...

A really fun card for the special birthday. xxx

brenda said...

You've done a great job with the A&C stamp Mervi and perfect complimentary DP's. Happy Allsorts Birthday.

B x

Pauline C said...

Great fun card Mervi and brilliant colouring on that cute image. Congratulations on Allsorts’ special birthday.
Pauline xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How fun stamp and beautiful palette Mervi! Perfect card for a male recipient!

Pat said...

What a fun A & C image Mervi and love the harlequin and little blue heart papers which looks great as a background, and the ornate black mat and added music, stars and sentiment all in gold are very pretty additions. x

Fabiola said...

super adorable Mervi, biz

Gail said...

What a fun image!
Put together nicely for an awesome card!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fantastic image and wonderfully fun card.
Lorraine

EmmaT said...

Pawsome card, love the image - such fun

HilaryJane said...

what a fun image. Very celebratory xx

Taty said...

a very particular and nice stamp that makes the card special. Thanks for joining the Craft Challenge Taty x DT

Kate said...

Such a fun card!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon for our "Let's Get Rocked" challenge this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Aunty Sue said...

Oh I love the stamp and card and thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz

Lucy said...

I want to share my testimony with you all here on how to get finance from Mr Pedro who offers loans to individual and corporate at the rate of 2% in return. I stumbled upon his contact details online then I decided to give it a try. Then all my effort was not in vain because Mr Pedro granted me a loan of 820,000.00 USD to expand my business in which many banks have declined my request, but Mr Pedro approved my loans. I'm so grateful for what he and his loan company did for me and hopefully I will be paying yearly payment which is really good for me as a startup business owner. I will recommend his contact details Email address and WhatsApp number via (pedroloanss@gmail.com +393510140339)