Friday, September 21, 2018

It's my day

Tänään on minun päivä, vitsivitsi, no vain elämää tääkin flunssassa puurtaminen ja yhden asunnon tyhjentäminen ja ajaminen sinnetänne... No huomenna olisi syysmarkkinat Auttoisilla, sinne yritän vielä jaksaa korttieni kanssa. Sitten jos pystyisi olemaan pari päivää aloillaan.
It's my day, what! Yes, really it is Mervi's Day today, we celebrate our names here at Finland! Mine are always at 21st Sept.
I'm on flu and busy with my mother's move to care home. Lots of driving around with car full of stuff. Tomorrow I'll have a market day, if I'm not having any fever!
Keijukortti on leimattu ystävältäni saamilla leimasimilla Versafine mustalla musteella ja kohotettu värittömällä jauheella. Tausta Distress Oxidella ja vedellä, ja kimallusta myös.

I've got these fairy stamps from a friend, used Versafine black ink and clear embossing powder.
Background done with Distress Oxidess and water. Added some stickles too.

Challenge:Simon Says Stamp

Mukavaa viikonloppua ja tähtipölyä kaikille! Hoping your day is full of sparkle;-))m

5 comments:

Loreal Blondi said...

Onnea sairastavalle kaimaselle! Lepohan se olisi parasta lääkettä mutta jos kuitenkin jaksat juhlia hiukkasen :) Kauniita kukkasia! ...ja herttainen korttikin! :)

brenda said...

Always like a Fairy card Mervi. Hope you soon feel better and hope the move goes well for your Mother, I did it for my Dad so know it's a difficult time.

B x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card Mervi and Happy name day, sorry you are not well but hope you improve very quickly.

Kath x

Kim Hamilton said...

Just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

Fabiola said...

Charmant, biz