Saturday, June 26, 2021

Juhannusaikaan

 Hyvää juhannuspäivää!  Heti kun maltatte taas kortteilla, tervetuloa Allsorts haasteen pariin! Viikon aiheena " käytä designer-papereita eli painettuja kuviopapereita."

Happy Mid Summer Fest, it's time for a new Allsorts Challenge! DT Ellie's theme is "use pattern papers". I love designer papers, and I have a lot of them, some I hoard for ages. But now I use all when ever they fit for a card's theme.

Versafine sepia Ink, Colouring with Kuretake Zigs
Paper from Nannan paperi ja Helmi, I bought it after last Christmas with my "gift card".
Sorry don't remember what company it's from, I'm living at the cottage...
Lace, twine and  butterfly charm.

Kiitos! Thank You;-))m

Please head over to Allsorts Challenge for all the details and prizes of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.


14 comments:

brenda said...

Flora Musica looks so pretty with the soft colouring Mervi and the lace adds a nice vintage feel.

B x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A beautiful card Mervi, just so pretty x

Ellibelle said...

This is such a beautiful stamp and the card is just gorgeous. Love the crochet lace addition with the pretty butterfly charm!

Linby said...

Yes, I have lots of DPs too! Great use of them on your lovely card.

HilaryJane said...

Love all the different elements on this card. I am so glad to hear that you now use your patterned papers and have stopped hoarding them. Why do we do that? xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous vintage style to this lovely card, the lace and pretty stamped image are fab.
Lorraine

Kathleen said...

This definitely has the WOW factor for me, lovely image in lovely subtle colours against a really stunning background, great lace too.

Kath x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wonderful colouring and love so much the whole design!! The frame and the lace make your card so feminine! Beautiful design paper too!!

Pia S said...

I’m sorry I haven’t been able to visit regularly lately, I’ve had too little time to do the things I love, some things had to be put on pause.
I love DPs too so this challenge theme is one for me. I like how you aged the look of the image with sepia ink. Beautiful lace detailing too.

Pat said...

I love the colours you have used for this beautiful floral Mervi and the background paper complements it perfectly with a prettty piece of lace across it and a sweet butterfly charm too. x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Mervi
Gr Karin

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous Mervi, xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is so beautiful Mervi the papers and that image are fantastic
hugs
lorraine x

Vicky Hayes said...

What beautiful colours Mervi! I love the choice of paper with that gorgeous image. Vicky x