Saturday, October 09, 2021

Cozy Autumn Cards

Hauskaa lauantaita, tervetuloa Allsorts haasteen pariin! Viikon aiheena "koristele".
Tein useampia syyskortteja ihanilla Mintay paperikoilla ja leikekuvilla.
Leikkaan kuvia tv:tä katsoessa ja kokoan niitä sitten kerralla monta!

Happy Saturday, it's time for a new Allsorts Challenge! This week's theme is "Embellish it".
Our last week's theme was I love... and I continue that with these fabulous Mintay Cosy Evening papers and elements, that I have trimmed myself while watching television. Lots of 3D tape and Nuvo Glitter Gloss.








There's still few, but maybe these are enough this time, lol. What's your favourite?

Please head over to Allsorts Challenge for all the details and prizes of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

We have two prizes this week, Crafty Ribbons offering a £10 store voucher where the winner can choose their prize (please note the winner pays postage) and a second prize of a Tim Holtz die.




15 comments:

Sarn said...

These cards are so ethereal and pretty. Lovely work.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Pauline C said...

Wow Merviyou have been busy … lots of lovely work, the colours and composition are so pretty
Pauline x

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Mervi these are sensational and all so very beautiful awesome papers and images the designs are fantastic I love them all.
hugs
lorraine x

Riya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Linby said...

wow! what beautiful papers. I can't pick a favourite they are all so wonderful.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Awwww... LOVE all them! Can't choose a favourite!! Such adorable papers and toppers! Your designs look all amazing!!

Ellibelle said...

Oh, how beautiful these all are!! Each one gorgeous, but those including squirrels, squirrel and deer, and the bird one are my favorites. Such pretty papers!!

Pat said...

Wow you have been busy Mervi and the papers and images with some great fussy cutting and layering are beautiful and you have made 8 brilliant cards. I have two favourites..the beagle dog and the squirrels. x

brenda said...

What a super collection of cards this week Mervi, really like the warm coloured papers.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Oh wow! A beautiful set of cards using these gorgeous papers and elements, the designs are so lovely.
Lorraine

Fabiola said...

oh Mervi, c'est si joli! elles sont toutes adorables, biz

Wendy L said...

They are all gorgeous Mervi, xxx

HilaryJane said...

You have been productive, I am afraid I can't choose a favourite, they are all wonderful xx

Tracy said...

I have to say what a wonderful collection of cards Mervi, beautiful papers, and lovely designs.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Pia S said...

Oh my! You’ve been productive and I’m impressed by each design here, they’re gorgeous! I’ve just bought some Mintay Christmas papers, I now feel very much inspired to use them!