Saturday, March 19, 2022

Feminine Cards

 Hauskaa lauantaita, tervetuloa Allsorts haasteen pariin! Viikon emäntänä häärin minä ja aiheeksi valitsin " naisellisuus". Malleiksi tein kolme korttia samalla mallilla. Tulkaahan mukaan.

Happy Saturday, it's time for a new Allsorts Challenge! My time to host and I chose the theme of
"Feminine", welcome to join in. I made 3 cards with the same sketch!

DT Card 1 Info:
Stamp: Stamping Bella
Versafine black ink, clear embossing, coloured with Promarkers
Challenges:
C.R.A.F.T.
Creative Moments
Simon Says Stamp: stamps, diecuts, colouring

DT Card 2 Info:
Stamp: Powerpoppy; coloured with Promarkers; white pen
Challenges:
Fab'nFunky
I Love ProMarkers

and one more with Penny Black cute cat stamp "You are wonderful !":

Kiitos käynnistä ja viesteistä. Thank you for coming;-))m

Please head over to Allsorts Challenge for all the details and prizes of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

17 comments:

brenda said...

Three very feminine cards Mervi and of course the floral one is my favourite. A± perfect theme, thank you.

B x

Sarn said...

Ihana trio kauniita naisellisia ja kukkaisia kortteja Mervi. xxx

Linby said...

They are all just lovely. I think my fave is the second one as I like the contrast of the green.

Ellibelle said...

All three are beautiful and such wonderful image! The cats are just adorable!

Ellibelle said...

Forgot to say, thanks for the fabulous theme too. We need a feminine theme in March :)

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Three gorgeous creations in pink Mervi, such a lovely selection.
Lorraine

HilaryJane said...

I love how you make more than 1 card, despite the same layout they all look so different, great job xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Love the sketch and the papers you used, all your three cards are adorable and very sweet!!!

Pat said...

I love all three of the cards using this great sketch Mervi and lovely shades of pink with some great colouring too. I think my favourite are the cute cats on the last. x

Pauline C said...

3 really lovely cards Mervi - such pretty colours and gorgeous images - my favourite has to be the cute PB cats, though they are all fab!!
Pauline xx

Lisa Bird said...

Wonderful cards. I like how you have changed the images but kept the same layout.
Thank you for joining us at
I Love Promarkers Blog ChallengeI look forward to you joining us again.
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Jean said...

Beautiful cards ! entry 13 you have commented on mine saying i need to read the rules but i have checked and do not know what i have done wrong ? could you let me know please ?

Mervi said...

Please read rule nr 2, not allowed to back link before our challenge started. Thanks.

Pat K said...

Beautiful card with lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Three such gorgeous creations Mervi. All different in some way but all gorgeous in their own right.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Carol L said...

what a fun array of cards, each one is so special and cute!

Pia S said...

This is a good layout for circle shaped images, and look how different they all are even though colors and patterns are similar too. It’s a clever thing to make more cards at the same time.