Saturday, May 21, 2022

Allsorts 13th Birthday

Paljon onnea Allsorts haaste, 13 vuotta täyteen! Minä aloitin tiimissä helmikuussa 2014, piti ihan tarkistaa, onhan siitäkin jo yli 8 vuotta.
Aiheena on tietenkin SYNTTÄRIT! Tervetuloa taas mukaan, etenkin kun meillä on huikeat palkinnot!

Happy BIRTHDAY Allsorts -  13 years! I'll send my thanks to my team mates, those who are now and all those who have been with us these 8 years I've been on. Especially for our leader Brenda who is always ready to help.
Welcome to join in our huge BIRTHDAY week, there's huge prizes for qualified entries, please, read our rules.
My sample cards is for teenagers too!

DT Card Info:
Stamps Lili of the Valley; (trimmed out after colouring
Mediums: Versafine Ink (Fallen Leaves), clear embossing
Papers: Maja Design

Sorry my poor photos, they are not so pale in nature. I already have packed them and did not want to open the cello bags! Here they are together:

Minä en lähde nyt synttäreille vaan häihin! Jee, onnea kummipojalleni Juhanille ja ihanalle Idalle!
I have an exiting day today as my godson and his lovely girlfriend are getting married, we have a party!

Please head over to Allsorts Challenge for all the details and prizes of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

3 images from Ruth Hamilton Design

Kiitos käynnistä ja viesteistä. Thank you for coming;-))m

7 comments:

brenda said...

One for a boy and one for a girl, two super Birthday cards Mervi.

B x

HilaryJane said...

What great cards for 13 years. Well done for being part of it for 8 that's pretty impressive especially for a weekly challenge. I hope you enjoyed the party xx

Pauline C said...

Fantastic teenage cards for Allsorts teenage birthday … love them
Pauline xx

Pat said...

Two brilliant cards using the LOTV images Mervi and the papers go beautifully and they work perfectly for teenagers. x

Ellibelle said...

Both cards are so beautiful! I need to get some Mo Manning images out soon!! Congrats on being with Allsorts for 8 years, it's been 5 years for me :-) Such a pleasure to work alongside with you, here and "back in the day" when there was Penny Black and More challenge!

Wendy L said...

Super set of cards Mervi, xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely set of cards for teenagers, the images and papers go so well together.
Lorraine